Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/16/2006 2:45:38 PM EDT
I have a BM M4A2 and want to put an optic on it.  I am looking to either put something inline with the irons or put something on the handle.  I am obviously looking at either an Aimpoint or an EoTech.  I was wanting some opinions and input.  All help appreciated.  

It already has the Surefire on it, FYI.  

Thanks...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:36:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the same carbine and I use a compact ACOG (2 x 20) in the carry handle.  Great for all around use IMO.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:08:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have the same carbine and I use a compact ACOG (2 x 20) in the carry handle.  Great for all around use IMO.

+1 or acog
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:45:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Check out my optics thread I had going. There are examples of CH mounted optics, I have pics of my lightweight CAR with CH mounted Aimpoint.

“Tacked” Show your optics thread.......how bout’ it?  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top