Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 1:37:52 PM EDT
Anyone know when the SPR\M4 mounts will be actually aavailable? I've been waiting almost 2months and all I hear is... "..it will be worth the wait" and it would be ready in mid december....now its January... and no one there is giving me a straight answer i can rely on..

I know they are busy but....if it keeps going like it is then I need to come up with another setup  for my SPR.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:07:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you called Mark or Mike at Larue. They seem like pretty straight shooters. No pun intended- but it is a good one.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:47:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:55:50 PM EDT
[#3]
thats what someone told me last month and Mark told me that they would be ready in Mid December, then it got pushed to end of december to I guess now mid January.....I dont care if I have to wait, I just would appreciate a definitive time line..because I could have been shooting 2months ago if I couldnt wait.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:01:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:09:12 PM EDT
[#5]
make sense to me, I rather see the men fighting get the best equipment.

I recently came across a LNIB 30mm SRP on 1911 forum, I promptly snag it. but it would be sometime before I can justify buying the MR-T scope I have my heart set on.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:11:05 PM EDT
[#6]
The military uses Larue stuff?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:14:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top