Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/8/2006 6:48:00 AM EDT
I just got my 511eotech-(I went from a 511c to a scope (SS10X) to a Tacpoint, then back to an eotech-I hate learning what I like)-$$$$$$

Anyway who's got Accucam's the cheapest?

How bad of POI shift do folks get with just the Eotech (or improved) thumbscrew if Eotech's instructions are followed (screw until resistance, then 3/4 turn past)????

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:09:35 PM EDT
No opinions/input out there??
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 1:18:20 AM EDT
I was thinking about the accucam for my Eotechs but since I can see my iron sights through them I figured why would I want to remove them. Unless some clown decided to spraypaint my eotech lens so I can't see the iron sights I see no reason to remove it.

Of course if you do need to take on off quickly then they look like a nice product as does the LaRue mount.

Price wise it looks like most vendors are with in a couple bucks of each other as far as a new one. Have seen a few pop up in the EE but if it's a good price they move quickly.
A quick search of the vendors turned up $76.95 from http://www.rainierarms.com.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:28:21 AM EDT
One reason I can see is being able to put it on in such a way that it won't come off [without loctite] and still being able to remove it quickly without tools. Return to zero is nice too. If you had an MRP or QCB and wanted to switch to a longer barrel and different optic, or just a different optic you could do that easilly.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 1:20:51 PM EDT
I have an EOTech 512 with the GG&G andlove the setup. might be a time when you need to get it outof the way and latch it on to another one of your rails ot get it out of the way. this allows that. I think modular is always better. qucik release are good, theirs is awesome. Look under the EE for New Mexicao Tatcial - bets price when I looked recently.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:34:58 PM EDT
Just ordered from NMTactical. $75.99 shipped, couldn't beat that. Went back and forth on LaRue, YHM risers and went with GG&G as I like to shoot same cheekweld irons/optics, so no rise for me, if the sights bug me they get folded away!
Top Top