Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/6/2006 1:57:44 PM EDT
Hey guy's check this link- they have several flip up sights. They look like the Knight's 300m and 600m flip up sights for $89, and $109. I just checked my Knights 600m BUIS and I think this is the real deal for only $109 plus they have the regular 300m Knights for $89. I have never bought from these guys I just saw this and passed it along for those who may want a nice BUIS.

Cut and copy if my link doesn't work:

http://www.veriforcetactical.com/gun_accessories/AR15_M4_M16/FLIP%20UP%20SIGHTS/62/

http://www.veriforcetactical.com/tactical_accessories/534/

Creeper
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:12:16 PM EDT
[#1]
They are not listed as being made by KAC.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:14:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I called and no one answered. I'll be happy to call on monday to check to be sure they are in fact KAC which I believe them to be. Course I don't actually need one considering I already own a 600M BUIS and was simply posting this link to others so they could buy them at a good price. The 300m is $89, and the 600m is $109- if you want one then call them to get one otherwise pay one $50 more through one of our fine vendors here at arfcom.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:19:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Nope. Dosent say KAC anywhere.... KAC name sells itself, only one reason not to mention the manufacture..... Can you say AIRSOFT -Justin

PS. If it turnes out to be the real deal O happy Day! I'll take 3 of the 600s.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top