Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/6/2006 11:30:14 AM EDT
I need to replace my carry with a BUIS. I ran across the YHM Flip Up Rear Sight  at a good price. Does any one have any experience or comments about this sight.

LSURVEYOR
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:49:43 AM EDT
[#1]
YHM makes solid, no-frills equipment, and sells it at a decent price. What's not to like?

I'm using their:

YHM-9553 EOTech replacement screw
YHM-28A Phantom FS
YHM-9670 2-piece handguards
YHM-9560 folding vertical grip
YHM-9680 BUIS
YHM-9469 swivel studs

I'm a big fan of their products.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:57:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I put both the rear and front flip ups on my 9mm SBR.

The Rear Buis is not a uber fancy, low-profile, spring loaded wonder sight, but it is easy to deploy, works like it should, and built very well. If trying to save a few bucks, you could do much worse for the money. I like it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:26:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one on my 6920. Very pleased for the $70 price tag. I like the locking feature (locks in the deployed position). I had an ARMS 40 A2 on a previous build, which I also liked alot. I don't feel like I've stepped down at all. I'd recommend the YHM if you don't mind saving 30 or 40 bucks.  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top