Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/5/2006 5:34:22 PM EDT
Looking for a website that is well known to purchase this scope at a reduced price?
Help, Website(s) please!

Thanks for your time,
szst8h  :)
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:02:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:04:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Why not support a dealer who supports the site.  Check over on the EE board.  Could you save a few dollars scavaging the earth for one, perhaps.  But these vendors keep this site alive.  That's worth something wouldn't you say?

Gary
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:16:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Go with csgunworks.com  Great service and prices.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:49:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I have seen a couple in the EE.As usual,just mounted,put in safe and stared at ,then put up for sale.Gotta love impulse purchases!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:14:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I got my 31F from Teknic on the EE. He has the M4RCO and will match anybody's price. John is a great guy to deal with.

www.rainierarms.com
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:57:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I would like to know if anyone here has purchased any products from PKfirearms.com?

Thanks,
szst8h
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:48:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll second that, John is great at matching prices- and his prices on ACOGS advertised are not the actual prices he sells at, he will work a deal. Even does trades if you have something worth his time.

Quoted:
I got my 31F from Teknic on the EE. He has the M4RCO and will match anybody's price. John is a great guy to deal with.

www.rainierarms.com

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:35:53 AM EDT
[#8]
mike@csgunworks

grant@gandrtactical
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:08:54 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'll second that, John is great at matching prices- and his prices on ACOGS advertised are not the actual prices he sells at, he will work a deal. Even does trades if you have something worth his time.

Quoted:

www.rainierarms.com

I will third that. I just bought my TA01 from John. Great price, great service!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 1:21:18 PM EDT
[#10]
I bought my EoTech from CS Gunworks, and my BUIS from G&R.  When the time comes to buy another optic or BUIS (hell, or anything else), one of them is getting my business again.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:43:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Gary,
You are correct, I will look on this site for Trijicon Scopes and Keep the money to those who help maintain the site!!!  They deserve the money for their service to the site.!!  

Thanks,
szst8h

Thanks for the heads up! :>) !
Advice taken sir! :>) !
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:44:00 PM EDT
[#12]
I got mine from Chris at www.eaglefirearms.net. No better place to shop!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:04:10 AM EDT
[#13]
I vote Mike at csgunworks.com.  He gave me a great price on my recent Eotech order and was a nice guy on top of that.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top