Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/4/2006 7:47:30 AM EDT
Found a few milldot models for sale for a great price.  Would I be taking a big gamble with the refurbrished unit?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:02:34 AM EDT
[#1]
As far as a gamble, I doubt it.  Nikon makes a good product and stands behind it.  However, check with whoever is selling it and see if it carries the lifetime warranty.  I was trying to be cheap and get a refurbed Buckmaster and it only came with a 60 day warranty.  For $20 more I thought it would be better to get the full lifetime warranty in case I ever needed it.  MJD
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:10:32 AM EDT
[#2]
it has a 90 day limited warranty.  I asume that Nikon will still take care of it if something goes wrong.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:49:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I am still on the fense with this optic.  What is holding me back is the length which is a 14", and the weight which is around 23 oz.  This would be going on top of a 16" Recce.  Anyone have picts with a scope this size on a carbine?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top