Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/3/2006 2:34:58 PM EDT
I have a buddy that picked up a Reflex II site that is getting pretty dim.  The site is basically unusable in it's existing state, so he wanted to have it recharged.  I see lots of references online to getting this done (and remember seeing info on how to send it back, but didn't write it down).  I can't find a single useful reference online about how to send these sites back.  Can anyone give any clues about how to do this?  Trijicon is 100% unresponsive to all e-mail requests to date.....

Black Fox
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:37:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Call Trijicon on the telephone and they will take care of their sight. Yes, it's that simple.

Sending them an e-mail will only lead to them telling you to call them for an RA # which is why calling them in the first place is the simplest thing to do.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top