Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/3/2006 2:34:58 PM EDT
I have a buddy that picked up a Reflex II site that is getting pretty dim. The site is basically unusable in it's existing state, so he wanted to have it recharged. I see lots of references online to getting this done (and remember seeing info on how to send it back, but didn't write it down). I can't find a single useful reference online about how to send these sites back. Can anyone give any clues about how to do this? Trijicon is 100% unresponsive to all e-mail requests to date.....

Black Fox
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:37:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/3/2006 3:39:09 PM EDT by Matt_B]
Call Trijicon on the telephone and they will take care of their sight. Yes, it's that simple.

Sending them an e-mail will only lead to them telling you to call them for an RA # which is why calling them in the first place is the simplest thing to do.
Top Top