Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/25/2005 1:22:35 PM EDT
Anyone using a Burris fullfield with the balistiplex reticle on a flat top AR ?  Pics and reviews if ya got'em please.  Thanks in advance

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 2:04:39 PM EDT
[#1]

This is an old pic from last year.  The rifle now wears a Super Sniper.  The Burris was great for the price but I wanted a Mil-Dot and target turrets.  Anyway the Ballistic plex seemed to do great up to 300yards with the hold overs(the few times I got to shoot it that far).  I didn't get a chance to do the box drill but it held its zero just fine.  I hope this helps.

John  

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 3:13:43 PM EDT
[#2]
zunrj5 - thanks, thats just what i was looking for.  since ill have an A2 front sight block, ill probably use a riser too.  I was considering using a leupold LR M3, since i have one on a bolt gun and im comfortable using a mildot.  However, I want something without external knobs.  So Im down to either an acog or the burris, maybe a few others.  having never owned one, they seem like a good deal.  ive read a few reviews of the fullfield w/bplex mounted on m1a's and they were all positive.  with 7.62 nato ammo, the lower hash mark is at about the 600yd mark.

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:37:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes I wish they would make something like this link but with a B-plex.  Good luck on your desicion.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top