Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 7:01:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of them, and neither has Google (except the fleabay auctions).

Save your money and get a known scope from SWFA (a board sponser of ARFCOM).  They have banner ads here and have riflescopes.com as a web site.

Leupolds don't cost that much more, and have a lifetime warranty, which is fully transferrable to future buyers should you sell it.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 7:36:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh, I wasn't going to buy one, just wanted to know if anyone had heard of them.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:41:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I think it's 100% bullshit.  It's definitely not German.  The German word for precision is not Prazision or whatever they are saying it is.  

That's some damn good marketing...
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:28:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I think it's 100% bullshit.  It's definitely not German.  The German word for precision is not Prazision or whatever they are saying it is.  

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:59:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Australia is awfully close to China......
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:06:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The German word for precision is not Prazision or whatever they are saying it is.  

For the 20+ years I lived there it was.  Have never hear of the scopes though.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:54:37 AM EDT
[#7]
I stand corrected then.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 2:46:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Probably a Chinese made scope with a lousy German sounding name.  Why Wolfgang?  Well you can't possibly think it's anything but German, might as well name it Das Reich.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top