Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 7:49:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The first item on his weapon is the Trijicon TRI Power and the Aimpoint. Both will function 100% without the 3X Magnifier behind them. If either of these two optics were ripped off the weapon, then he can quickly remove the 3X and deploy his BUIS's (if he has any) and drive on.

Noted.

Feel free to indicate a BUIS in the provided photo.  I suppose I am just too simplistic for gadgets.

i13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/bolster/Aimpoint3x_1.jpg

Just FYI- I do have a LaRue BUIS that drops right on and is sighted in with this upper.  It's not in the photo.  I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of all kinds of other things that aren't in the photo either.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:21:40 AM EDT
[#2]
bolster
That is a very cool idea, I cant believe more people didnt pick up on that, I saw the throw lever and thought, ???????  Thanks for letting me know.  good thinking , It looks great BTW.  However when the Larue Cantilever come in , it will look even better.
chuck
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:15:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
bolster
That is a very cool idea, I cant believe more people didnt pick up on that, I saw the throw lever and thought, ???????  Thanks for letting me know.  good thinking , It looks great BTW.  However when the Larue Cantilever come in , it will look even better.
chuck

I guess I will probably keep using it until I think I don't need it or it doesn't work for me.  It's a good idea for people with ARMS mounts that have broken or don't fit rails they have.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top