www.csgunworks.com
[email protected]

Here’s some testimonials about CS GunWorks for AR15 Board
What do YOU have to say about CS GunWorks

What is that for nice gun? Tell me all about it please
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:31:50 AM EDT
[#2]
EOTech
Burris Fullfield II 4-14 in an RRA mount.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:55:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:34:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am pricing out some scopes for my bushy and need some visual aids! I am going to use it mainly for hog hunting and target practice. Any ideas?

Price range?

Low power variable, medium power variable, high power variable? Low to high power variable?

Hows the area you hog hunt in? Lots of brush and crap? Wide open?

Whats the average distance for shots?

I run a 1-4x20 Leupold VXII with a duplex retical on my 16in AR. Great optic, not nessesarily "tactical" but I can put rounds on target at 400 yards with it no problem. Has done the job in carbine classes and training sessions with the WI crew. It's taken some rough use and come out of it just fine. Good glass, on 1 power it's nice and fast in the brush and thicker woods(I used it on my 30-06 this deer season and loved it. the 4 power is more then enough magnification for any hunting situation out to 300-400 yards if you know yer load and yer gun. (of course that goes for anything)

IOR has a 2-12x32 that looks sweet but I won't touch it because IOR went SFP on the reticals in their tactical scopes I prefer FFP reticals.

IOR 1.1-4x26 is a nice little optic on the low powervariable side as well. I liked that optic, should have bought it when I had the chance oh well shit happens.

A nice 2.5-10 might do you well too. Or perhaps even a 2-7 or 3.5-10.

How do you like that 1-4x20 in low light or even moon light?
Was thinking of a 1-4 since the lower the setting the more light drawn in, but with a 20mm objective lens? I was thinking the 2-7 has a 33mm objective lens. Think there will be that much difference?

Sorry this is what I meant
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:36:35 PM EDT
[#5]
tag
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top