Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2003 7:41:20 AM EDT
Simple quesiton I guess, but I can't seem to find the answer. Trijicon says they are currently changing the scope features therefore cannot provide any info on it (sounds strange to me, but oh well).

Anyway, can anyone tell me if the TA31 4x zoom, as it currently is on teh marktet, is variable or fixed.

Thanks!  
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 7:52:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope, it is a fixed power optic.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 8:05:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Variable powered TA11. Now that would be sweet!
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 2:45:21 PM EDT
[#3]
That would be interesting.  But more parts = less reliability.  I love the TA-31F!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 3:28:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, there is always the Trijicon AccuPoint [:)]
[img]trijicon-inc.com/parts/accupoint1.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:23:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Eh... I know everyone is excited about a variable ACOG; but for me I just don't see the need for one.

BAC does everything I would ever need a variable to do for me already.

Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:53:50 AM EDT
[#6]
The best thing about an Acog is never having to 'fool' with it at all.

Nuts{WoC}
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 5:01:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I feel the same way and think BAC has virtually elliminated the need for a variable power... but then again, who knows what they'll come up with. While the above is my current opinion, I reserve the right to change it! [:P]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top