Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2003 1:35:59 PM EDT
Sorry for my ignorance. I am just starting looking at all those hi-tech sight and you are using a lot of acronyms that means not much to me. head.gifIf somebody could help me understand this hi-tech language I will really appreciate.hanks,Clovis
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:55:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Not quite an answer to BAC, but some other sight related acronyms:

•ACOG: Advanced Combat Optics Gunsight (does this refer to any scopes other than those made by Trijicon?)

•TA01 and TA## etc. are models of Trijicon ACOGs.

•ARMS or A.R.M.S #__ are mounts of varying sorts made by Atlantic Research Marketing Systems.  For example, the ARMS #40 is a popular BUIS.

•BUIS: Back Up Iron Sight (just the rear sight minus the carry handle)

Now we wait for the actual scope users who would know a few more to reply...
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:06:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Bindon
Aiming
Concept

It s described in detail on the Trijicon website as well as the "Best General Purpose Optic" thread tacked to the top of this forum.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top