Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/9/2003 6:06:04 AM EDT
Found a really good deal on an Elite 3200.  I want to mount it on my 16”A3 flattop AR15.  I’m looking for some suggestion on how to mount the scope.  What type of rings/mount will I need? Is there a mount for this scope that can clear an ARMS#40?
Here are some of the specs on the scope:
Power x Objective Lens: 3-9x10
Tube Diameter: 1"
Objective (front) Diameter: 48mm
Ocular (rear) Diameter: 39mm
Eye Relief: 3.3"
Length: 12.6"
Any suggestion or Ideas will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:41:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Drako,
The brown van delivered my Bushnell 3200 3-9X40 last night and I used the Rock River One Piece Hi-Rise to mount it to my A3 upper. I paid $40 for the mount and am very pleased with it. It is very solid. I'm not sure if it will clear the ARMS #40 though. Hope this helps.

Tim
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:44:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice!  Can you post some pictures? Thanks
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 11:15:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Unfortunately, I don't have access to a digital camera. Maybe someone else can post some pictures.
Tim
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top