Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2003 9:23:39 AM EDT
Okay, I'm thinking about getting an OKO reflex, an ATN reflex or a Hakko reflex. These three because I'm an about a $150 budget. I like the controls on the hakko and ATN, any suggestions, or advice? does anyone have any of these? if so how do you like it? I know, trijicon aimpoint and eotech are better but I just can't justify that kind of cash right now. Thanks for any replies.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 9:28:19 AM EDT
[#1]
All are fine optics, but I'd try to find a used Eotech if you can.  The 400 series is now discontinued and you may find some used.  Try the EE under WTB or eBay.  

I have a 400 series made in 1999 and it's great.  Unlike 500 series, you can also change the reticles.  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top