Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/16/2003 3:44:15 PM EDT
alright,

Is there a delta style cheek piece (or any cheek peice that will give a correct cheek weld with a carry-handle mounted optic) that fits A1 stocks and is quickly detachable?

Here's my dilema, I have one 10x optic, two complete uppers (one A2 one A3) and one lower. I don't want to dedicate the cheek piece to the lower, and I don't want to dedicate the optic to the A3 upper. Somebody please HELP ME!!!

TIA
reeses pieces
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 4:37:19 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a company named Cheerikee that made the orig. Delta cheek piece for the Colt sniper rifle. I don't have thier info but they are still in business, but I don't know if they have a QD item, do a yahoo search.
You can always do your own with velcro.
Good shootin, Jack
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 5:33:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Midway and Brownells list detachable cheek-pieces in their catalogs.  The one I ordered attaches easily with Phillips slotted screws.  I think the brand was John Maasen(sp)?  It seems to give a good cheek weld with carry-handle mounted optics on my Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 7:14:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Jack, I found exactly what I was looking for. The Hawk Delta-Pro at the link below

http://www.cheekpieces.com/cherokee_cheekpieces_2.html

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top