Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/16/2003 3:44:15 PM EDT
alright,

Is there a delta style cheek piece (or any cheek peice that will give a correct cheek weld with a carry-handle mounted optic) that fits A1 stocks and is quickly detachable?

Here's my dilema, I have one 10x optic, two complete uppers (one A2 one A3) and one lower. I don't want to dedicate the cheek piece to the lower, and I don't want to dedicate the optic to the A3 upper. Somebody please HELP ME!!!

TIA

<­BR>

reeses pieces
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 4:37:19 PM EDT
There is a company named Cheerikee that made the orig. Delta cheek piece for the Colt sniper rifle. I don't have thier info but they are still in business, but I don't know if they have a QD item, do a yahoo search. You can always do your own with velcro. Good shootin, Jack
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 5:33:13 PM EDT
Midway and Brownells list detachable cheek-pieces in their catalogs. The one I ordered attaches easily with Phillips slotted screws. I think the brand was John Maasen(sp)? It seems to give a good cheek weld with carry-handle mounted optics on my Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 7:14:54 PM EDT
Thanks Jack, I found exactly what I was looking for. The Hawk Delta-Pro at the link below http://www.cheekpieces.com/cherokee_cheekpieces_2.html
Top Top