Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/14/2003 4:01:48 AM EDT
If I had a TA11 with an ARMS #19ACOG mount, would anyone with a TA11f want to trade? I'm a big fan of the donut, but the rifle this is going on will be more for accuracy than speed, and I already have a TA31 with the donut. So... I really wanted to try the chevron. Do you think I will be able to find someone to trade or should I just stick to the donut?
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 7:03:04 AM EDT
[#1]
It is not very appropriate for someone who does less than a MoA at 300 yards with Donut to imply that Chevron is more accurate for him. [:D] (J/K)

Link Posted: 11/14/2003 2:38:49 PM EDT
[#2]
You might find someone.  Not me, but someone...
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 6:15:27 PM EDT
[#3]
ya, what MaverickMkii said and i found my ta31f reticle to be a distraction. i am more accurate with my ta01nsn.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 7:22:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I really like variety. If I already have a ACOG with a donut, I would like to have another with a chevron, even if I realy love the donut. I dont think the chevron will be more accurate... I just think it will be easier to achieve the accuracy with the finer reticle. Anyhow, if anyone with a chevron is more interested in a donut, let me know.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#5]
"Not only Cops love Chevrons"
It just doesn't sound right.  

I'd try the TA01-NSN too.  And I know you already have one, so I already saved you around $750.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:38:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Fear the man that knows one ACOG.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:23:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If I had a TA11 with an ARMS #19ACOG mount, would anyone with a TA11f want to trade? I'm a big fan of the donut, but the rifle this is going on will be more for accuracy than speed, and I already have a TA31 with the donut. So... I really wanted to try the chevron. Do you think I will be able to find someone to trade or should I just stick to the donut?
View Quote

Other option that I am working on is to talk a close friend into getting one and then using his for a couple months .... down side is at the moment he has my TA31 (then again being deer season the .223 is in storage and find my self thinking in the early morning how well a TA11 might work on the 870 (drilled and tapped 20 years ago for a low power Leupold ... the 1 3/4 to 6 working nicely) or the TC Muzzle Loader.)
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top