Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/7/2003 11:41:07 AM EDT

I'm not one to post about companies be it good or bad but the service I recieved from A.R.M.S regarding a loose #17 mount was outstanding. Fast turn around shipping and a well informed staff, what more could you ask for?

I've read a few complaints regarding loose A.R.M.S. mounts and I certainly had one but not any more, this thing is rock solid now and I couldn't be happier. Of coares, we'll see how it holds up in the long run but so far so good.

I just wanted to post some praise for a company that stood behind it's product and treated me right. I also wanted to encourage anyone who has had a problem to contact them because they seem more than happy to make it right.

Thanks for reading.

Link Posted: 11/7/2003 12:41:30 PM EDT
ARMS rules! Now if KAC had civilian customer service like ARMS does I'd be twice as happy [;)] !
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 7:59:39 PM EDT
I had a #19ACOG break on me and it took them awhile to connect with me - I attempted to get ahold of them during the Shot Show - but after a month they came though with the part.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 8:12:40 PM EDT
ARMS absolutely rules... if they make any mistakes, just call them and they will fix it right away.
Top Top