Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/7/2003 11:41:07 AM EDT

I'm not one to post about companies be it good or bad but the service I recieved from A.R.M.S regarding a loose #17 mount was outstanding.  Fast turn around shipping and a well informed staff, what more could you ask for?

I've read a few complaints regarding loose A.R.M.S. mounts and I certainly had one but not any more, this thing is rock solid now and I couldn't be happier.  Of coares, we'll see how it holds up in the long run but so far so good.

I just wanted to post some praise for a company that stood behind it's product and treated me right.  I also wanted to encourage anyone who has had a problem to contact them because they seem more than happy to make it right.

Thanks for reading.

Link Posted: 11/7/2003 12:41:30 PM EDT
[#1]
ARMS rules!  Now if KAC had civilian customer service like ARMS does I'd be twice as happy [;)] !
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 7:59:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a #19ACOG break on me and it took them awhile to connect with me - I attempted to get ahold of them during the Shot Show - but after a month they came though with the part.

Link Posted: 11/7/2003 8:12:40 PM EDT
[#3]
ARMS absolutely rules... if they make any mistakes, just call them and they will fix it right away.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top