Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/31/2003 7:07:36 AM EDT
I just got off the phone with Jarrod and he said BM's policy is to now charge full shipping on all orders. I am very disappointed to hear this. (For those that dont know you use to could call BM and for small parts like a front site post they would stick it in an envelope and only charge a buck or two for shipping but NO MORE!)
So can someone recommend another source for the extra(.40) tall front site post like the one that BM sells. And yes I already know that I really do need it. I am not so poor that I can not afford the shipping but paying 6.50 shipping for a 4.95 part sucks. So until I change my mind or find another source I will just live with my current site turned all the way out. Thanks
And A big thanks to all the companys that keep shipping cost reasonable like ADCOFirearms and GPSS.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 9:39:41 AM EDT
DPMS has them
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 12:16:11 AM EDT
Did you put on an ARMS #40? Bushmaster told me I needed it, but I checked around and most said I didn't. I put it on a RRA M4 Entry and I didn't need a taller sight post. It sighted in just fine. Actually, I don't think I even needed to make any adjustments to the front sight.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 4:36:38 AM EDT
J&T has the posts, give them a shout.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 9:58:06 AM EDT
Yea, Ipam using an arms 40 and I have to adjust/screw my front sight as far out as possible for it to be right. I can get by fine with it as is but it would look more correct with the taller sight.
Top Top