Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2003 2:08:20 PM EDT
Couple quick questions. First off, does anybody have any experience with the leupold rifleman series? They seem like well built scopes but i have not used one. Second, does anybody know if i could mount one of these on my Oly carbine (flattop) and at the same time keep some backup sights on there as well? (maybe a flipup job in case i had to rip off the scope) Thanks for your help!
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 6:02:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Keith-
The Rifleman is the same scope as the old Vari-X II's that have been tried and true for 40+ years.  The looks were changed a little bit, but the system and the lens's are the same.  Really tough scope.  Also, there are multiple ways to mount a scope in a quick release fashion for the AR's.  The Leupold Mark IV rings will return to zero if torqued to 65 inch pounds (Leupold has a torque wrench as well).  Flip up sights are great...  

Hope this helps,
DFA
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top