Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/16/2003 11:53:13 AM EDT
I am looking for an alternative to the flip-up lens covers. I have seen some US army soldiers with what looks like what ACOGs use- a rubber end-to-end cover system. Does anyone know who makes them and/or where I can find some? Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 12:39:44 PM EDT
Call up Aimpoint. The Comp C comes with the bikini style lens covers.
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 5:17:30 AM EDT
Rotate the covers so they flip [i]down[/i] and out of your line of sight. Loose covers get lost. -- Chuck
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 9:05:39 AM EDT
Ditto what Chuck said. Until I did that the lens covers really pissed me off. I don't even notice them now.
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 11:01:35 AM EDT
Like the others are saying, rotate 'em where they flip down, and you never notice them. [img]http://photos.imageevent.com/brobert/ar15/websize/DSC00020.JPG[/img]
Top Top