Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/15/2003 1:50:09 PM EDT
Hey guys,

Looking to possibly purchase a TA31F in the near future.  The prices up here are killing me, so I'm looking to "the south" for better pricing.  Anyone know a good place to get Acogs in the Washington State area?  Looking more specifically for a TA31F (in new condition).  The lower the price the better...  Thanks in advance.

hsld.
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 1:58:42 PM EDT
[#1]
There's a company selling them for great prices on Optics section of the Equipment Exchange. I'd check there first.
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 2:08:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Problem is I'm gonna have to try to bring it in myself ("do the paper" on my own).  Most companies won't sell to civillians outside of the U.S. as they don't want to have to go through all of the Export paper/hoops...

Thanks again,
hsld.
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 2:36:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh, crap, didnt even realise you were north of the boarder. My apologies.
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 8:41:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 6:27:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 10:33:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The list of recent convictions for exporting restricted items includes folks who shipped ACOGs out of the US without State Department permits and DoD approval.  Fines are pretty stiff.
View Quote

I think he's asking about the Washington state area cause he plans to drive down and purchase one in person.  

There are a few shops in the puget sound that carry them but the prices aren't that great, from average to expensive.  Use qwestdex.com and call gunshops in the area you plan to visit.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 11:27:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the replies guys...  I've managed to source one up here - although I did pay a couple of hundred dollars more than it would have cost if I picked it up Stateside...

hsld.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top