Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/12/2003 11:18:01 AM EDT
If you can acclimate yourself to the acog BAC,as i am beginning to,after a match like yesterdays,it was evident that the donut did eveything the triangles and chevron do but better.One reason is the eye centers circles more naturally/faster,another was not hiding the target as much,which was the biggest complaint i heard,and last, is any benefit that you think the pointed tip would give you at long distance is also achievible with stadia lines,because as i am saying anything close enough to stay within the bullet drop of the donut ruled over all others.By the way eye relief with a TA-31 again was never a factor as compared to a TA11.To each his own.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 12:00:14 PM EDT
I agree, the Donut of Death rules [8D]
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 12:02:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By girard: If you can acclimate yourself to the acog BAC,as i am beginning to,after a match like yesterdays,it was evident that the donut did eveything the triangles and chevron do but better.One reason is the eye centers circles more naturally/faster,another was not hiding the target as much,which was the biggest complaint i heard,and last, is any benefit that you think the pointed tip would give you at long distance is also achievible with stadia lines,because as i am saying anything close enough to stay within the bullet drop of the donut ruled over all others.By the way eye relief with a TA-31 again was never a factor as compared to a TA11.To each his own.
View Quote
That is one long-ass sentence!
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 1:02:34 PM EDT
Another BIG fan of the Donut of Death.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 5:18:44 AM EDT
I love my TA-11 Doughnut of Death, especially the long eye relief!
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 6:07:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/13/2003 6:08:40 AM EDT by bvmjethead]
Originally Posted By norman74:
Originally Posted By girard: If you can acclimate yourself to the acog BAC,as i am beginning to,after a match like yesterdays,it was evident that the donut did eveything the triangles and chevron do but better [red].[/red] One reason is the eye centers circles more naturally/faster,another was not hiding the target as much,which was the biggest complaint i heard,and last, is any benefit that you think the pointed tip would give you at long distance is also achievible with stadia lines,because as i am saying anything close enough to stay within the bullet drop of the donut ruled over all others [red].[/red] By the way eye relief with a TA-31 again was never a factor as compared to a TA11 [red].[/red] To each his own.
View Quote
That is one long-ass sentence!
View Quote
I agree, but it's not just one. Look for the red......
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 4:59:04 PM EDT
Hey bro I love my TA11 so much I bought a TA31 today. I love donuts!
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 6:56:26 PM EDT
I love my DoD too! [:D]
Top Top