Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2003 11:18:01 AM EDT
If you can acclimate yourself to the acog BAC,as i am beginning to,after a match like yesterdays,it was evident that the donut did eveything the triangles and chevron do but better.One reason is the eye centers circles more naturally/faster,another was not hiding the target as much,which was the biggest complaint i heard,and last, is any benefit that you think the pointed tip would give you at long distance is also achievible with stadia lines,because as i am saying anything close enough to stay within the bullet drop of the donut ruled over all others.By the way eye relief with a TA-31 again was never a factor as compared to a TA11.To each his own.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 12:00:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree, the Donut of Death rules [8D]
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 12:02:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If you can acclimate yourself to the acog BAC,as i am beginning to,after a match like yesterdays,it was evident that the donut did eveything the triangles and chevron do but better.One reason is the eye centers circles more naturally/faster,another was not hiding the target as much,which was the biggest complaint i heard,and last, is any benefit that you think the pointed tip would give you at long distance is also achievible with stadia lines,because as i am saying anything close enough to stay within the bullet drop of the donut ruled over all others.By the way eye relief with a TA-31 again was never a factor as compared to a TA11.To each his own.
View Quote

That is one long-ass sentence!
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 1:02:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Another BIG fan of the Donut of Death.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 5:18:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I love my TA-11 Doughnut of Death, especially the long eye relief!
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 6:07:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you can acclimate yourself to the acog BAC,as i am beginning to,after a match like yesterdays,it was evident that the donut did eveything the triangles and chevron do but better  [red].[/red]  One reason is the eye centers circles more naturally/faster,another was not hiding the target as much,which was the biggest complaint i heard,and last, is any benefit that you think the pointed tip would give you at long distance is also achievible with stadia lines,because as i am saying anything close enough to stay within the bullet drop of the donut ruled over all others  [red].[/red]  By the way eye relief with a TA-31 again was never a factor as compared to a TA11  [red].[/red]  To each his own.
View Quote

That is one long-ass sentence!
View Quote

I agree, but it's not just one. Look for the red......
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 4:59:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey bro I love my TA11 so much I bought a TA31 today. I love donuts!
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 6:56:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I love my DoD too! [:D]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top