Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/11/2003 8:08:59 PM EDT
Hey thanks for the look. The Arms 22M68 mount I have is not as tight as I would like for it to be. Is there any way to make it any tighter. I have it mounted on a KAC SR 15 M-4 flat top with cantilever mount. I was trying to move one of my scope caps and the hole mount shifted. Is it nomal for them to move. I did apply a good amount of pressure,you know how tight those scope caps can get. I know that on one side that only about a 1/4 of an inch of metal is holding the ring tight.
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 8:21:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Some movement front to rear is actually normal. Remember, before you throw the lever to lock the mount, move the mount forward against the rail its on, then lock it down.
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 8:27:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I am just use to things being tight. Have alot of experiance withe sniper rifles and the scope and mount better be tight or you are in a world of trouble.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top