Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/10/2003 9:52:34 AM EDT
I have a eurolux 4x22 wa carry handle scope and was wondering what round is this BDC used for?Average 55gr?Just wondering how specific they got with these s im guessing they didnt.

I got it with a rifle a few years back an it has been in the safe forever and i am just curious ...I looked through it today and im surprised at how clear the optics are to tell the truth.

How well do this things rezero?How well do they hold up to recoil?
How well do they hold up after being dropped?
thanks all!
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 10:32:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Those Eurolux is a Chinese knock off of the Colt 4x, it is supposed to sdet for the 55gr 5.56 M193 round.

hope this helps.
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 11:16:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Thats what i was thinking it was for just wanted to make sure i wasnt just thinking it.
Thanks! and by the way if you ever feel the need to give something away to a total stranger i will be happy to take one of those LMT bolt groups off you lets just call it christmas LOL  You rich man you!
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 11:19:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Forgot to ask...
Does anybody know how well the BDC in the eurolux works?I am thinking about using it for a postban one day but am also thinking i should just leave the BDC alone and just shoot
the damn thing as the BDC may be total BS
Thanks again
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top