Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2003 10:14:50 AM EDT
Just had to share :)

Nice piece of technology. What people have posted about the chevron being a little tough to pick up quickly is true enough. I find it difficult indoors at close ranges - when the scope is not as clear as it is at ranges of 20ft+

Looks beautiful outside at ~100 yards though. Gonna take some pics tonight.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 10:19:14 AM EDT
First, welcome to the site! Second, I hate you! [:D] I love the ACOGs and am seriously thinking about getting one. How did you decide on the model? There seem to be a lot of options and models. Do you think picking up the chevron just comes with some time or what? I kind of don't want an optic I have to train to use.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 10:48:14 AM EDT
[jealous] You suck! [/jealous] my 31a should be on the way soon....
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 1:11:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/9/2003 1:11:53 PM EDT by Bradd_D]
Originally Posted By BookHound: First, welcome to the site! Second, I hate you! [:D] I love the ACOGs and am seriously thinking about getting one. How did you decide on the model? There seem to be a lot of options and models. Do you think picking up the chevron just comes with some time or what? I kind of don't want an optic I have to train to use.
View Quote
Damn...I was hoping you'd buy my Aimpoint so I can get [i]my[/i] ACOG! [;)]
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 3:07:34 PM EDT
Congratulations, you will enjoy it. Is is just me, or are there a lot of new people from NH popping up on this site lately?
Top Top