Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/9/2003 4:21:06 PM EDT
I have a Colt 3x20 AR-15 scope with handle mount for my Colt SP1 and was thinking about mounting it to my pre-ban M4 wannabe.

Anyone done this?
Is there a decent mount/rings for it?

The handle mount is removeable from the scope so normal rings could be used to attach it to the picatinny rail.
I have an ARMS #40 rear sight, so I hope they don't interfere. If they do, so be it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 6:14:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Have a look at the ARMS #19 ACOG which is meant to mount a compact ACOG with a single screw to a flat-top rifle. This guy is quick detachable with a pair of levers - there's a cheaper ARMS mount with thumb screws.

If you want to remove the mount from the scope what is the outside diameter of the scope? These guys are pretty small so I'm thinking 1". There's pleny of quick detachable rings for 30 mm scopes and some for 1" ones as well.

Again I like the ARMS #22 rings which come in three heights to suit most any need. The "M" medium models feel about the same height as the stock iron sights giving me about the same cheek weld.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top