Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/9/2003 5:12:40 AM EDT
I was woundering if you guys have one of thes? and what you like/dislike about it?? I have a m4-a2 that I want to put a scope on.        

Also if you now were to buy it for a good $$
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 6:04:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Not out yet, Trijicon has had some problems with it.  If you can't wait, just get an Aimpoint.  I'd think of it as an Aimpoint with tritium and fiber optics as additional light source, really don't understand what the big deal is, it's nothing ground breaking...but that's just me.  I'd get a compact ACOG, combat proven and no teething problems to work out, and more importantly, available.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 7:56:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 8:03:25 AM EDT
[#3]
FWIW, that's Trijicon [b]Tri[/b] Power, if your looking for a good RED-DOT scope set-up for your A2 AR, check out pic here of the Aimpoint ML, ML2 and ARMS #39A2.....

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=204760&w=myTopicPop[/url]

Mike

PS - ya know 223dude, perhaps they should change the name officially to Trijicon [b]TRY[/b] Power, 'cus for as long as they have been TRYING to get this on the market, [b]TRY[/b] might be more applicable. Originally tho, the [b]TRI[/b] was to denote the 3 different options intended to useable by this lemon......
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 8:29:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 8:51:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#6]
What you guys talking about, I had my Tri-Power for the past two month.  This is the best sight on the market, it is light and it weight nothing, compact and does not take up any room on your upper.  it works day or night and it is does not wash out. the battery life is amazing, it is claim to sustain use of the battery for 100 years. I dropped the sight off a C130 at 30,000 ft and by the time I landed from my HALO jump, the sight remain zeroed.  

I recommand this sight to anyone interested in getting a red dot. [;D]
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 10:01:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 1:17:19 PM EDT
[#8]
It'll be mounted on a Shrike when it comes out.  Good thing I don't have $1000 riding on that too.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 1:31:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Try-Power

I like that [:D]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top