Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/4/2003 7:34:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/21/2003 11:40:16 AM EDT by huey_crew_chief]
Does anyone know if or where I can get my Elcan trinium re-done? It was made in 1992 and the trinium still looks ok, but I wanna be prepared. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Dave
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 5:08:20 AM EDT
U.S. / CANADA MASTER DISTRIBUTOR and GOVERNMENT AGENCY SALES: Armament Technology Incorporated 3045 Robie Street, Suite 113 Halifax NS B3K 4P6 CANADA tel: (902) 454-6384 fax: (902)454-4641 sales@armament.com www.armament.com/elcan Maybe these folks can help you out.... Please let us know if they do..
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 12:25:17 PM EDT
Thanks! I called them before and left a message. They never replied. I will try Again. Anyone else have any ideas? dave
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 4:22:26 PM EDT
I think the person responsible for US civilian sales was Andy Weber...maybe you can leave a message for him to give you a call...never know.. Good Luck
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 11:38:45 AM EDT
I have tried to get i touch with them, but I have been unsuccesfull thus far. Does anyone know if there is another place to get this done at??? thanks
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 8:24:58 AM EDT
I got in touch with Elcan. They are very helpfull!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 6:20:35 AM EDT
ELCAN website? Telephone? What did they tell you?
Top Top