Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/2/2003 5:17:19 PM EDT
looking to buy an Aimpoint for my M16, and was wondering if any distributors or web sources exist that have decent prices on them.

appreciate any leads.

TIA
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 5:46:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Check the EE, best place to get one from.  Look for a post by ArmyInf.  I got mine from him.  Good service, fast shipment and he usually has them in stock.
Also check [url]www.onpointfirearms.com[/url].  I don't think they stock as much as some of the other guys, but their prices rock!  Not to mention, they are a great bunch of guys.  Met them at a shoot this weekend.
There is a bunch of other places, SWFA seems to be a place everyone has good luck with.
Long story short, go to the Equipment Exchange and go under optics.  You'll find someone.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 8:13:34 PM EDT
[#2]
www.mstn.biz

Awesome service and prices!
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 10:04:09 PM EDT
[#3]
A second for MSTN.  I'd have my Aimpoint in my greasy little hands today had I caught the Fed Ex guy in time.
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 11:37:32 PM EDT
[#4]
email TREETOP or IM him on the site here.

[email][email protected][/email]
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 4:40:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Email C4iGrant @ [email][email protected][/email] and compare his prices and customer service against the ones mentioned above. [;)]
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 5:08:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 5:40:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I got mine from On Point Firearms.  Their prices are great and Evan will do everything he can to take good care of you.  They're good friends of mine and great people.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 6:31:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 6:41:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 9:02:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Well it's a good thing I got mine several months ago.  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top