Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/1/2003 5:54:07 PM EDT
hey everybody,

I want to mount a doctor optocs doctor-sight on top of my scope.
Will the the doctor optics standard 3/8" .22LR mount fit the ARMS#22TRC? Or will I have to get doctor optics weaver rail mount for the ARMS#22TRR?

TIA
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 8:38:01 PM EDT
I have their weaver rail mount on mine, dont know if the other one will work or not?
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 9:01:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/1/2003 9:03:17 PM EDT by brewsky101]
How do you like your doctor-sight? what distance did you sight yours in at? is yours mounted on top of a scope also? thanks how does the J-point sight compare?
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 9:30:45 PM EDT
Eh... I like it so - so. Its somewhat hard to use monted that far forward. If I mounted it to the rear ring it would be in the way of my adjustment knob. I have mine zeroed at 15 yards at the moment, but Im not married to it being zeroed at that distance. I havent really done a lot of shooting with the Dr site atdifferent distances to find out where it is best set at.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 10:07:18 AM EDT
I have a J - point sight that I mounted on a cheap "gooseneck" mount from CDNN. I had to do some modifications to the mount to be able to use my iron sights with it, but now the 4 MOA dot is good out to the battle zero (200 yds) of the iron sights. I don't know how to post pics here, but I did manage to get some on at 1911forum.com under the long arms section. The thread is "my baby" or something of the like.
Top Top