Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/28/2003 6:57:57 PM EDT
Ok i am thinking about a 4 MOA OKO sight with a 4 gen steel cover for use on my LE6920. I have read lots of good press on them but i like to know what pepole how actualy have one think. i also have heard that they may be comming with new model soon. So should i get one or save up and buy a aimpoint ML2 ?
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 12:47:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one and really like it. Besides not coming with a steel guard as standard, there's not much that I can really find negative about it. It has great battery life from a single $3 battery and it's light as hell. And a couple of the key factors for me at least, I prefer a low-profile optic and flat sight picture. Though I've had to use Aimpoints on issue weapons for years now, I've seen a few too many problems with them to lay down my own cash for one.

FWIW, as for CQB-type optics, I've also heard a lot of good things about the EOTechs from some of the local SF guys. Good luck!  

Link Posted: 8/29/2003 12:52:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Good sight, best bang for the buck IMO.  Light, rugged, holds its zero, addl wind/elev built into the mounting system.  Dot is BRIGHT and round, very little if any (i think the call it) spider webbing(???).

Try one, youll like it
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top