Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/28/2003 6:57:57 PM EDT
Ok i am thinking about a 4 MOA OKO sight with a 4 gen steel cover for use on my LE6920. I have read lots of good press on them but i like to know what pepole how actualy have one think. i also have heard that they may be comming with new model soon. So should i get one or save up and buy a aimpoint ML2 ?
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 12:47:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/29/2003 12:49:35 AM EDT by 2Manchu]
I have one and really like it. Besides not coming with a steel guard as standard, there's not much that I can really find negative about it. It has great battery life from a single $3 battery and it's light as hell. And a couple of the key factors for me at least, I prefer a low-profile optic and flat sight picture. Though I've had to use Aimpoints on issue weapons for years now, I've seen a few too many problems with them to lay down my own cash for one. FWIW, as for CQB-type optics, I've also heard a lot of good things about the EOTechs from some of the local SF guys. Good luck!
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 12:52:38 AM EDT
Good sight, best bang for the buck IMO. Light, rugged, holds its zero, addl wind/elev built into the mounting system. Dot is BRIGHT and round, very little if any (i think the call it) spider webbing(???). Try one, youll like it
Top Top