Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/24/2003 5:21:36 PM EDT
Went to the range today to zero a 20" upper with A2 sights.  Found the peep sight on the default A2 0-2 rear sight setting was too large for accurate target shooting.  

How large are the 2 aperatures (large and small) on the military A2 sight?  

See bushmaster sells various sized rear sights.  But at $25 seems expensive since I'm not sure what size to get.  

Any other company (guess Ashley Outdoors is out of business) have a L flip sight with the smaller sized aperatures?

Or is it possible to take the L off of an A1 upper and install in the A2 rear sight?
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 5:28:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Ashley Outdoors is now [url=http://www.xssights.com/]XS Sight Systems[/url].  

The A1 aperture should fit in the A2 assembly as I have done the reverse, an A2 aperture in an A1 assembly.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 8:31:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I put A1 aperatures in my A3 carry handles and my ARMS #40.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 4:10:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top