Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2003 2:13:33 PM EDT
I tried the search function and couldn't find an answer.

I have a Trijicon Reflex and an ARMS #38EX  Swan Sleeve with flip up rear sight.  

Does any one know what mount(s) (if any) would co-witness the Trijicon and the flip up rear sight (or at least make it possible to see the front sight while looking through the flip up rear sight)?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 4:08:28 PM EDT
[#1]
You don't co-witness magnified optic's. The arms #19s is a good mt.as a companion to your other gear.
Good shootin, Jack
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 4:11:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Jack, he's talking about the Trijicon Reflex, which is a non-magnified dot type optic which can and will cowitness with the ARMS #38 rail if you use the ARMS #15 low profile mount. The cowitness will be at the very bottom of the Reflex screen... but it will work.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 4:20:58 PM EDT
[#3]
That's what I get from reading too fast, I was thinking he had the reflex and wanted to, oh never mind. You have given what he needed as usual.
Good shootin, Jack
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 8:45:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks a lot for the info on the ARMS #15 low profile mount.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top