Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2003 5:49:15 PM EDT
Has anyone used this or have any input on US Optics mounts? <http://www.usoptics.com/usPosiTac.htm>
I'm considering an aimpoint m2 or eo tech, opinions?
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 6:06:37 PM EDT
I have all three sets of optics, an Aimpoint, Eotech and a US Optics SN-4 with Posi-slide and lock mount. The Aimpoint and Eotech are in one category, and the SN-4 is in a whole different category. They all work well for their intended purposes. You can't go wrong with any of the three optics you mentioned. Do you have a specific question?
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 6:17:44 PM EDT
I was looking at just the US Optics posa-shift mount for an Aimpoint, or just going with a EO Tech. The SN-4 is a little out of my price range. I was going to mount it on a Rock River Arms LE Tactical CAR w/ the detachable sights. Basicly mount the sight on the rail on the detachable sight, but was looking at the posa-shift mount so I could shift the red dot out a little further. Which do you like better, the Aimpoint or the EO Tech?
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 6:27:50 PM EDT
I would not recommend the Posi-slide for the Aimpoint. Go with the ARMS 22M68 and a cantilever spacer. Or go with a Rail system. The Posi-slide works better for the SN-4 or other US Optics scopes. As for my opinion of Eotech vs. Aimpoint, I just posted an answer to this very question above.
Top Top