Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/11/2003 5:15:09 AM EDT
Which ones do you use and why? What are the best ones for them, as well as long term storage life, etc.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 5:46:02 AM EDT
[#1]
[img]http://store2.yimg.com/I/minilab-supply-store_1715_222621[/img]

Duracell 1/3 N Lithiums work for me, they have a 10 year shelf life. I generally replace the ML/ML2 battery once a year, and I'm good to go till next year.

Mike
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 2:07:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 6:21:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a bunch of Duracell six packs from Botach (GASP) during Y2K.  They have a 2009 expiration date, and I still haven't replaced one yet.  Don't see them advertised anymore other than single batteries.

Maybe I need more range time, either that or leave the Aimpoints on in the safe so I wouldn't feel too bad hoarding batteries.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 8:37:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top