Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/4/2003 7:23:36 AM EDT
I saw a Bushnell red dot that looked EXACTLY the same as the EOTECH!

Has anyone seen these Bushnells?  Are they built by EOTECH?
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 8:46:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes your are correct.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 10:28:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Just keep in mind that the Bushnell holos are not as rugged as the EOTech branded ones.  For general plinking, range use, and competitions it will probably do.  However, if it is for serious work, get an EOTech.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 12:34:57 PM EDT
[#3]
What is the difference?
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 1:12:08 PM EDT
[#4]
EOTech 502 and Bushnell Holosight is the same exact unit, what Knightone is saying si to buy a upmarket EOTech such as the 510 or the 550 series.

510, the LE version consist of 511 and512 has different electronics, longer battery life, a protective hood, and a programmable auto shut off of either 4 or 8 hours.

550 military series has all the 510 features plus NV compatibility of eight seperate settings, dive capable to 33ft for 24 hours and 66 ft to an undisclosed time frame.  rubberized buttons instead of the membrane style for better feel with gloves and during dark or waterborne operations.

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 1:18:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Chen, thanks for the info.  I was wondering about the 502.  I had no idea it was the same as the Bushnell.  That's good to know.  Thanks.  For $15 or $20 more, you might as well just get the 511 model IMHO.  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top