Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2003 2:55:16 PM EDT
I have a (TRRX06)Trijicon Reflex II 12.5 MOA Amber Triangle
Want to mount it on my M-4. Looking for a real good set-down mount , have A-2 upper, don't want to block iorn sights, I want it to sit lower on top handguard. Anyone know who is selling a real good one and not a cheap piece of crap ????
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 3:26:23 PM EDT
[#1]
You can find the Trijicon RX10 mount easily:
[img]www.trijicon-inc.com/parts/RX10.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 3:56:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Where can I find this ??? I already have a Arms mount with Reflex to mount it on a rail mount , but I like that 1 piece mount
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 4:11:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Give SWFA a try, if they don't have it, do a search for Trijicon RX10, you'll find a great deal of resellers.  Or you can get it from Trijicon Inc. directly.
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 4:18:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I Have the >A.R.M.S. #15 Throw Lever Mount, Willing to trade if anyone reads this thread
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 5:00:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I Have the >A.R.M.S. #15 Throw Lever Mount, Willing to trade if anyone reads this thread
View Quote

I send you an IM message.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top