Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/1/2003 8:42:42 AM EDT
Could you guys post pictures of the views through the small aperature of each? Is the "horizon line" cut on the #40 really annoying? Anyone like it? Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 9:24:24 AM EDT
Horizon line is VERY annoying………The hole in the small aperture is just a blob when I look threw it………..Look at them both, but I’d go with the 40A
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 9:35:56 AM EDT
I can shoot just as well with either but the cut aperature makes it harder and slower for me. I also find it VERY annoying.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 11:12:21 AM EDT
I'll say it again the horizon cut sucks! I went with the A2 aperture on mine. [;)]
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 11:25:38 AM EDT
I dont like the Horizon cut line On mine either, but My advise was to do what I did. Buy which ever one you can find at the best price possibly in the EE forum, Then No matter which one you buy Install the Trijicon Iron sites on it and your front site post! IMHO Best of all worlds!!! cp
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 7:51:19 AM EDT
Yeah, the cut sucks and really makes using the small aperture a pain, but who ever actually uses the small aperture? Teh cut down ring may help you clear your optic if that is a consideration.
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 9:53:54 AM EDT
Yep. I went looking for an A2 #40 specifically cause the cut horizon line just wasn't for me. Looks like a hacksaw job too........Who ever uses the large apeture??
Top Top