Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2003 6:49:31 PM EDT
I've never played with the 19S in person, does it come with its own mounting bolts or do you use the ones that came with the scope?

I'm planning on using the TA-11, which came with two factory bolts, but only one of the funky lockwasher/curved spacer things.  Nothing is missing, the manual said it came that way (intended for carry handle use).  Do I need to purchase another washer/spacer for the second bolt- Does the 19S even use the second bolt?

Thanks!!!  
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 7:10:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 7:16:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Kisara do you work for Mattel or something? What's with them dolls? lol.  My TA11 only came with one bolt, I just use some blue locktite and it's secure.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 8:37:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Those little washer/spacer things are for carry handle mounting. Toss them in the hard case and just use the two bolts by themselves in the 19S. Like Wes said, the 19S wont come with bolts. You are lucky you got two already. All ACOGs I have seen have only ever come with one... that is, except those that came with the TA51 mount, like the TAO1-nsn... Cool icon!!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top