Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/17/2003 3:28:42 PM EDT
HI,

I hate to sound like a cry baby, but I ordered a ACOG compact TA-50-2 from Sable around 4 months ago. I understand that we have troops that are getting them and it will take awhile to get mine. I just hope it comes soon as I want one very badly. I also am wondering if other people are having the same problem I am having?.If so I will feel better that i am not the only one not getting my ACOG. Thanks,Kev
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 1:56:06 PM EDT
[#1]
HI,

I talk today with Sable, they say maybe I will see it in August, but maybe not. Kev
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I couldn't get mine either. I heard from Sable co that Trijicon is currently filling up another contract for military. I ordered my TA31 about a month and half ago but still it is not available.

But for compact acogs, I think it should be available by now. I thought military was only interested in standard ACOGs?
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 11:13:51 PM EDT
[#3]
On 5/30 I ordered the same TA50-2 from SWFA (www.Riflescopes.com) and on 6/9 it was at my door. Fast and painless.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top