Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/15/2003 7:41:47 AM EDT
I'm gonna use this rifle for some predator hunting this season & need some optics. Some of my shots are in open fields for fox/yotes, so some magnification is called for. I was thinking of an IOR M2 tactical, or some other compact scope. I'm not a big fan of the red dot scopes, what would you guys recommend?

Rifle is a RRA NM lower with flatop upper 16" barrel, has removable carry handle on it now.
Thx,
HS
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 8:16:51 AM EDT
[#1]
ACOG
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 10:01:39 AM EDT
[#2]
or compact ACOG, it the price is too high for you, then the IOR M2 is an excellent choice.  Make sure you get the NATO reticle, which is a easier reticel to use then the Dragnov.

Also in consideration is the 4x Leupold, excellent clarity with adjustment from 1-4x which make for a decent CQB scope to 300 meters.  

Make sure you get a good mount for your scope.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top