Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/4/2003 11:36:01 AM EDT
which would you recommend over the other? I have used some of GG&G's items in the past, and thought they were very well made. But I have had no real experiance with Knights armament, but curious about there cantilver. Any opinions welcome. Thanks in advance.
S/F
Flyingrhino
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:13:06 PM EDT
Let me throw throw this wrench into your equation. How about an ARMS #22/M68 with the cantilever spaver?? quick detach and repeat zero. looks bitchen also. contact [url]www.mstn.biz[/url] Wes at MSTN carrys all three mount, he is a great source on gun accessories. and a overall great guy to talk to.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 1:37:14 PM EDT
Either one (or the ARMS option) will work fine. The GG&G has a spare battery compartment, but there are rumors of poor QC on some batches. No problem with mine, nor have I heard any complaints about the KAC, ther gear is generally excellent. Get the one you like the looks of, that is about the only way to decide [;)]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 7:26:57 PM EDT
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=12878[/img] ARMS #22 M68 w/ extension (i.e., cantilever) spacer. HTH
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 10:00:56 PM EDT
I have a GG&G and like it a lot. I have had it about 4 years now. Never a problem. But want the ARMS with the extention ever since it came out if that says anything.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 10:25:30 PM EDT
I have a GG&G scout rail with a ARMS 22/M68, never had a problem with this set-up and it looks great.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 6:33:39 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 7:47:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/7/2003 7:48:06 PM EDT by spacemenow1]
I have to say that WES GRANT at www.MSTN.BIZ has great products and great service. I purchased from him the ARMS Aimpoint mount with the cantelever extension and also an Aimpoint Comp ML2 sight. He was extremely helpful and courteous which is hard to find nowadays. Also, his price on the Aimpoint sight was the lowest that I have seen. If you buy anything from him you will not be dissappointed.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 7:38:02 PM EDT
Get a Aimpoint QRP Rail Grabber! holds zero like Whoa and is official SOPMOD kit issue. Another vote for MSTN. Very prompt, very accurate, very proffesional service.
Top Top