Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2003 3:10:55 AM EDT
I have a TA31F on order for my 16" flat top AR. I was wondering if it could be used on my HK93 as well.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 8:17:37 PM EDT
Yes you can, but you will need to buy the TA03 base from Trijicon to mount on HK rifles. [URL]http://www.trijicon.com/[/URL]
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 1:35:29 PM EDT
Or you can buy a B&T mount that will act as the flat top rail for your TA31. provided you are using a Trijicon falt top adaptor or a RMS #19 for your TA31. [url]http://www.armstar.com/BT_index.htm[/url]
Top Top