Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2003 8:42:37 AM EDT
Any input on using the IOR M2 scope in the 30mm Armalite mount for a DPMS Lo-Pro?

Who has a fair deal on the IOR scope?
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:48:34 PM EDT
[#1]
No replies, eh? So, it's not as dumb a question as I thought.

I've gone as far as printing out a photo of the scope and mount, enlarging to "actual size" on the copier (as close as guessing gets me), and test fitting the paper replicas. It's so close, I'd rather hear from someone that has tried this in real life.

I like what I've heard about both the IOR scope and the ArmaLite mount on the board seperately, and it looks like the best value (with magnification) for $400. If it will work........
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:27:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I Have the IOR M2 but mount it directly to my FT with High rings. Just barely clears the front site. Do a search on the IOR scopes. They are great.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 5:28:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Just to let you know, I have an IOR M2 listed in the Equipment Exchange that was never used.  I bought it and then decided to go with a red dot instead.  I have it listed at $299 which is about $40 less than everywhere else I've seen it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 4:57:03 AM EDT
[#4]
O.K. dudes, I ordered the goods and will let you know how it works out. Worst case my gunsmith can machine the mount a bit and reparkerize.

sorry Sydney, I was planning to order the NATO reticle - but thanks for the heads up.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top