Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2003 2:04:07 PM EDT
I am looking at putting a bushnell 4200 6-24 atop my bushmaster.  After reviewing the needs to mount such a long scope.  Some kind of extension to the front will be essential.  

I see A.R.M.S. is the answer as they produce a whole line of exentions and rail accessories.  Where can I find a comprehensive guide to what the build so I know what to look for either here at EE or on the web?  

I could not find any kind of official website or a very informative supplier.  Any help appreciated.  

Gundraw  
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 2:10:42 PM EDT
[#1]
go to google.com and search "ARMS mounts."
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 2:13:13 PM EDT
[#2]

[url]www.armsmounts.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 2:26:15 PM EDT
[#3]
have they updated their www site? Last time I was there it was in need.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 3:00:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Last I checked it had been updated some. Still had some stuff missing though.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 3:04:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Unfortunately,

I don't think it has been updated with all of the new products although I do see references to the new model SIR's.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 3:42:32 PM EDT
[#6]
WWW.MSTN.biz

Wes or Paul can, I am sure answer any ARMS questions you may have far better than the ARMS website ever could.  Not everything they deal in is on their site so don't be surprised but ask them and they can help!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top