Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/13/2003 4:21:55 PM EDT
What sites out there carry them, I have looked around but there are only a few that I see.

Also, for plinking/target what would you get the 4, 6, or 8 MOA.

Thanks,

ReaperVelle
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:08:28 PM EDT
[#1]
have one piggy back on leupold 3-9 tactical scope with ARMS #22.  I chose the 4 moa with weaver rail.  On low intensity setting the "red dot" is 4 moa, however on high intensity the red dot is more likely 6-7 moa @ 100 meters.  Picked mine up @ cavalry arms and very satisfied.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 8:53:07 AM EDT
[#2]
4 min dot works best on a rifle. got mine at [url]http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/Store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=1468[/url]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 9:33:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Brownell's give dealer pricing to C&R license holders...so the OKO is $150 at Brownells instead of the usual $200.  $50 savings...$30 for C&R license...you know what to do hehehe.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 12:17:13 PM EDT
[#4]
OK....how do I go about getting a C&R, and what is it...lol - sorry noob here.

How is the OKO overall, is it even worth getting?

I would rather an Aimpoint, but not enough cash, so will I be happy with the OKO?

Thanks!

ReaperVelle
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:52:21 AM EDT
[#5]
You can also try [url]http://www.cavalryarms.com/[/url]

Brownells also gives discounts to LE and certain military personnel if you don't want to go the C&R license route.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:04:44 AM EDT
[#6]
I just bought mine from Adrenaline Arms in the EE for $195. From what I was seeing, it's being sold for $220 by just about everybody else.

Also, he is supposed to be getting the SC3 and SC4 shrouds in as soon as the importer gets them.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:26:01 AM EDT
[#7]
ReaperVelle,

A "C&R" is a Curio & Relic firearm, and a C&R license is an FFL to buy C&R firearms for the purposes of collecting ONLY (not as a business).  

Check out [url]http://pub113.ezboard.com/bparallaxscurioandrelicfirearmsforums[/url]

They have lots of info on how to apply for a C&R license.  BATF's website also has the necessary info & forms.  Basically, you fill out 2 copies of the form...send one to BATF with you check, and the other to your local LEO along with a letter stating per ATF regs, you are required to send him/her a copy of your application for reference.

--Otter
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:57:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:08:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 2:36:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks everyone for replying....I have been traveling the last week, and just now had the chance to read through all the replies.

Thanks,

ReaperVelle
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top