Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2003 9:19:55 PM EDT
I found an auction on Ebay for a TA01- and boy did those picures look familiar!   Duffy's NSN image, AND the standard TA01 image from FRO, in the same auction!  (Doesn't this seller know that those two scopes actually have different rets?)  

Its item number 3612600635... You guys know what to do...
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:55:15 PM EDT
[#1]
[ROFL]
Kisara you're too funny.  The seller took the images of my TA01NSN and FRO's TA01, these reticles are different as you mentioned.  At least he didn't directly post the pic from my web site, earthlink had a fit last month because there was 1GB of traffic last month [:)]
A lot of ebay sellers post wrong pics and info, to the point of misrepresenation.
I guess this seller found our pics better than the ones Trijicon took [;)]
What kind of TA01 is it that it doesn't glow at night? [>:/]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 6:05:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What kind of TA01 is it that it doesn't glow at night? [>:/]
View Quote

The tritium lamp is kaput. $250 to have it replaced.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top