Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2003 9:18:43 PM EDT
is there a front sight that will fit on my free-float hand guard. Or a sight that goes on a RIS??
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:55:45 PM EDT
search for Knights armament stuff at www.impactguns.com/store i know they have a front flip that is made to be on a ff tube, not a railed gas block. it kinda cashy, though...i think $180.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:58:54 PM EDT
Try Wes at MSTN. [url]www.mstn.biz[/url] One of the most gear knowledgeable person around.
Top Top